Contacting the AOPA
(Alberta Organic Producers Association)
If you require further information on organic production practices or are interested in organic certification please contact us via email, mail, or phone at the addresses listed below
Some items to include in your correspondence may include (but not restricted to):
- Are you interested in organic certification?
- Do you purchase and/or use organic products when they are available?
- Has your operation been at least 3 years without chemicals?
- Was the information on this site easy to access and understand?
Your feed back on our site is very important to us and we would appreciate it if you could take the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for your interest in AOPA.
Most correspondence should be directed to the AOPA Office:
(780) 939-5808 - Kathy firstname.lastname@example.org
Karl Rottier - President - email@example.com
Eldon Kebernik (Vice President) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alberta Organic Producers Association
56424 Hwy 2 Sturgeon County, AB T8R 0G9